CONNECT WITH US

follow me on twitter follow me on facebook follow me on youtube follow me on instagram follow me on pinterest

Sunday, October 7, 2018

THE FARM AGOO : REVIEW 2018


THE  FARM AGOO is located at McArthur Highway, San Pedro, Agoo, La Union.
We traveled 2 hours from Baguio without traffic. 

The entrance from the highway going to the Farm Agoo is too narrow. We didn't even notice it at a first glance. They don't also have a proper parking lot, so it's a road parking.

The weather is good when we went there, but it's too hot, maybe I'm not used to it. They have big electric fans but still, it doesn't comfort you in a long run.

For the overall appearance of the place, it is very attractive and historical. They have some antique decorations and I love the old house designs. 

We went there for my friend's Pre-nuptial  Photoshoot and I think it's worth it. They paid  2000 pesos for the whole day photoshoot. 

The place is good for wedding events, birthday celebrations, and photo shoots. For the foods, we didn't try it out. 

Watch the video and comment below your own experience or opinions regarding the place.





                                         



1 comment:

  1. I have just received a loan of $800,000 from this man Dr. James Eric in less than 24 hours. He is a sincere and trustworthy gentleman I admit For all your loan application needs, contact him at his: Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp: +918929509036 For more information.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

PNP APPLICATION FOR PO1 (ONLINE RECRUITMENT) | HUB.INFO101

                                                           by: Aether Rhynes  HOW TO APPLY AS A POLICE OFFICER 1? APPLICATION SYSTEM ( R...