CONNECT WITH US

follow me on twitter follow me on facebook follow me on youtube follow me on instagram follow me on pinterest

Thursday, August 30, 2018

BE MY LADY (WEDDING COVER)

Be my lady

Come to me and take my hand

and be my lady

Truly I must let you know

that I'm in love with you

All I want is you
How I need you
so, please...


Be my lady
Maybe you could lose the pain

if you just tell me

Say the words you long to whisper

that I want to hear

something's on your mind

is it hidden in your smile

Be My Lady
Just forget the past it's time to mend your broken heart

No walls divide us now

So dry the tears in your eyes

Nothing can stop us now

I'll give you all I have


Be My Lady
You're the one that I adore
So please believe me
I could never find the courage
To resist your charm
Nothing's more divine
Than each moment
You are mine

Be My Lady
Just forget the past
It's time to mend your broken heart
No walls divide us now
So dry the tears in your eyes
Nothing can stop us now
I'll give you all I have

Be My Lady
Let the sunshine through heart
And make a brand new start
Stay with me each night and day
Through the rest of my life
Just like a work of art
My love will last until forever

Just like a work of art
My love will last forever



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHOTOGRAPHY -"EARN FROM YOUR PHOTOS"


-------------------------------------------------
SINGING TIPS:
http://4181b5hpv7tsgzb4wu8cxcsvcn.hop.clickbank.net/

1 comment:

  1. I have just received a loan of $800,000 from this man Dr. James Eric in less than 24 hours. He is a sincere and trustworthy gentleman I admit For all your loan application needs, contact him at his: Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp: +918929509036 For more information.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

PNP APPLICATION FOR PO1 (ONLINE RECRUITMENT) | HUB.INFO101

                                                           by: Aether Rhynes  HOW TO APPLY AS A POLICE OFFICER 1? APPLICATION SYSTEM ( R...