CONNECT WITH US

follow me on twitter follow me on facebook follow me on youtube follow me on instagram follow me on pinterest

Saturday, June 13, 2020

HOW TO APPLY FOR CONVERGE FIBER X ONLINE AT LA TRINIDAD, BENGUET, PHILIPPINES ? | CONVERGE FIBER X DURING COVID 19 PANDEMIC


     Are you tired of your internet provider due to lags? slow internet and interruptions? or worse case, you were cut off for days for no reason while you pay your bills on time?  Sometimes when you check the internet speed it's degraded and that's like frustrating hell for the unending issue. 

          Are you looking for an affordable yet fast internet connection in your area? I think Converge Fiber X is for you. 

Photo credits to Beneco FB Page


Reasons why you should choose CONVERGE FIBER X:
*No data cap 
*No lags
*The most affordable fastest speed  fiber plan in the market 
*Tested  as one of the fastest internet services in the Philippines 

         In Baguio City and in La Trinidad, Benguet, you may apply through an agent but make sure it is a legit one. Good for me I know someone, who is my batchmate in college so, I prefer inquiring to her about Converge Internet Plans. I messaged her on Facebook to avail the Converge Fiber X plan 1500 for 25mbps per month and we agreed to meet for the submission of my requirements but due to the bad weather and COVID Virus these days she decided to register my application online. 


CONVERGE APPLICATION  REQUIREMENTS :
1) VALID ID (any of the following) 
*Driver's License 
*Passport 
*Postal ID 
*Voter's ID 
*PRC ID 
* SSS/TIN ID 
*Company ID 

2) PROOF OF BILLING (any of the following)  
*Electric bill 
*Water bill
*Telephone bill
*Credit card bill
* Other utility 
*Baranggay Certificate
*Authorization from the Landlord (If renting)


REQUIRED INITIAL PAYMENT: 
Php 2,500 - installation fee and wifi modem fee
Php 1500- 1-month subscription deposit 

For a total of Php 4,000


ADDITIONAL DETAILS NEEDED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION  :

*SUBSCRIBER NAME:
*BIRTHDATE:
*STATUS:
*NAME OF SPOUSE:
*MOTHER MAIDEN'S NAME:
*ADDRESS:
*YEARS OF RESIDENCY:
*OWNED/RENTED:
*PLAN:
*INSTALLATION FEE:
*CONTACT NUMBER:
*EMAIL ADDRESS:


(As per BENECO FB PAGE -June 2020) 

Below is the updated list of areas with available connections.

For inquiries and applications, please visit their office at No. 4 South Drive, Baguio City.

credits to BENECO FB Page

credits to BENECO FB Page

credits to BENECO FB Page

credits to BENECO FB Page

credits to BENECO FB Page

credits to BENECO FB Page

credits to BENECO FB Page


Note: 
Please be informed that due to the sudden increase in the volume of applications being received by their office, subscription installation dates have been adjusted.


SAMPLE OF REQUIREMENTS SUBMITTED: 

1) Copy of   TIN ID with 3 signatures  : 

photo taken by Aether Rhynes

 

2) Copy of proof of billing ( barangay certificate )



photo taken by Aether Rhynes



3) Picture of  Converge box connection around your area (found around the Beneco electric post) 



4) Photos of your home ( front and entrance) 

5) Photo of your location through Google Map or draw your location with landmarks for easier access to your location for installation.


            Once you submitted all your requirements to your agent, they will be the one to register you online, so just wait for updates from Converge, it's either in your email or a message on your phone. 

There are 9 steps in processing your application online:
1.  Registration is done by an agent (May 26, 2020)
2. Converge will give you your reference number 
to check your application  status   (May 26, 2020)
2. Submission of documents (May 26, 2020)
3. Validation of documents -maximum of 3 days (May 27,2020)
4. Payment worth Php4000 for installation and deposit fee ( May 29, 2020)
5.Payment validation 
Submit Photos of your payment to your agent 
* Note: 
-don't pay anything to your agent 
-you need to pay worth of Php4000(installation and initial deposit) to any legit Bayad Centers (directly pay to CONVERGE ICT. Account )
-need to wait for payment notice from CONVERGE before paying ( they will give you your account number)

This was  my payment receipt  in   7-11 ( through CliQQ application)

photo taken by Aether Rhynes

6. Job order Creation and  installation schedule - maximum of 10 days to wait due to COVID pandemic (June 1, 2020) 
7. Reservation of  port installation ( June 2, 2020)
8. Installation of your port and modem (location) (June 3,2020)
9. Giving Feedback  for their service (June 3, 2020)


            My Converge application and installation took me 2 weeks. One week for waiting for my agent to come and get my documents but was not able to push through due to the bad weather so she decided to register me online and that took me another 8 days to finish my application and installation. I was lucky enough that my installation was successful. The port available in my area was the only and last one. If it happened that there is no slot in the port, then they will cancel and refund my application then wait for another box to be available in my area. 

            The installers were nice and friendly, they also checked my internet speed after installation and so far the download speed and upload speed was 24 Mbps. To check further how fast the connection was, we opened 4 phones and 1 laptop and watch youtube at the same time. We were testing if there could be lags, buffers, and connection interruptions but it's all good. 

This was my latest speed test result from speedtest.net :

Photo taken by Aether Rhynes

 
        I will update you soon Kailyans if I would encounter negative experience with Converge in the succeeding months.  If you want to inquire and ask my agent for further information on how to avail of their services, then just visit me on my Facebook page then message me and I will give you her contact details.


********************************************        
Update as of June 2020 
If you don't have a legit agent in Baguio City  then you can apply directly online.

You can still process your applications online with these simple steps.

Step 1: Download the application and service agreement form on the links below.
Step 2: Read and completely fill out the necessary details.
Step 3: Send the completed form to application.convergebaguio@gmail.com Subject:

Last name of applicant + Application ex. Dela Cruz Application

**********************************************************************


REFERENCES: 


BENECO.2020.The updated list of areas with available connections.Retrieved on June 14, 2020, from https://www.facebook.com/benguetelectric/posts/greetings-from-beneco-and-converge-ictbelow-are-the-updated-list-of-areas-with-a/2531486800237642/

CONVERGE ICT BAGUIO .2020. Online Application. Retrieved on June, 06, 2020 from https://www.facebook.com/ConvergeBeneco/?tn-str=k*F

2 comments:

  1. hi can you refer me to your classmate please. im alson planning to apply for converge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just received a loan of $800,000 from this man Dr. James Eric in less than 24 hours. He is a sincere and trustworthy gentleman I admit For all your loan application needs, contact him at his: Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp: +918929509036 For more information.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

PNP APPLICATION FOR PO1 (ONLINE RECRUITMENT) | HUB.INFO101

                                                           by: Aether Rhynes  HOW TO APPLY AS A POLICE OFFICER 1? APPLICATION SYSTEM ( R...