CONNECT WITH US

follow me on twitter follow me on facebook follow me on youtube follow me on instagram follow me on pinterest

Saturday, November 24, 2018

HAVING BRACES FOR THE FIRST TIME ?

by: Aether

Are you excited about having braces?
Do you have plans to have it in the future?
What are the expectations of having one?


photo credits to the owner 



Having crooked teeth and having an impacted tooth in my upper third molar I decided to consult my dentist. It causes a lot of irritation in my upper cheek and my 2nd molar is painful and I can't tolerate it anymore. My dentist required me first to have my dental X-ray to check the position of the teeth.

Upon checking my dental X-ray, she found out that my third molar is pushing my 2nd molar which causes the pain so she decided to observe first my impacted tooth before operating it.
For that case, I decided to have braces also to straighten my teeth while she does the observation and in order to loosen up my impacted tooth between my 2nd molar.



I was determined to have the braces and reap the good result in the future but I didn't expect that having braces hurts that much for the first time. For me, it is intolerable for the first three days and I have no choice but to take Paracetamol just to ease the pain.

This is the possible experiences you may encounter if you have braces.
You can't normally eat for a week and eating soft foods are highly recommended. You can't talk that much, and the pain from the first to the third day is continuous and the only thing you want is to remove those braces and end the pain. You will feel uncomfortable with your mouth and you will experience sores in your cheeks walls.


If you want to know how to handle the pain watch the video below.

                                                               CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. I have just received a loan of $800,000 from this man Dr. James Eric in less than 24 hours. He is a sincere and trustworthy gentleman I admit For all your loan application needs, contact him at his: Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp: +918929509036 For more information.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

PNP APPLICATION FOR PO1 (ONLINE RECRUITMENT) | HUB.INFO101

                                                           by: Aether Rhynes  HOW TO APPLY AS A POLICE OFFICER 1? APPLICATION SYSTEM ( R...