CONNECT WITH US

follow me on twitter follow me on facebook follow me on youtube follow me on instagram follow me on pinterest

Saturday, November 17, 2018

TALENTED FILIPINO ARMY

Another video of talented soldiers was trending in social media. From training to the actual mission and responsibility to protect our country, their job is so tough and dangerous. They also sacrifice their time for being away from their loved ones. Despite this situation, they still find time to clear out their boredom and entertain themselves. Thank you for this talented warriors,  for showing their talents to their comrades and temporarily ease their sadness and fears. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PNP APPLICATION FOR PO1 (ONLINE RECRUITMENT) | HUB.INFO101

                                                           by: Aether Rhynes  HOW TO APPLY AS A POLICE OFFICER 1? APPLICATION SYSTEM ( R...