CONNECT WITH US

follow me on twitter follow me on facebook follow me on youtube follow me on instagram follow me on pinterest

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

WHAT'S LEFT BEHIND IN PINES ARCADE?

This is what Pines Arcade looks like after it was burnt yesterday (November 5, 2018; at around 7pm).

The fire started on the second floor of the building and it didn't spare the first floor. As what you can see in the pictures below, the stalls and products are totally ruined.




              AFTER THE FIRE INCIDENT: 


photo credits to: Patrice Corpuz






photo credits to: Khaizell Kalang-ad 






PINES ARCADE before 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

PNP APPLICATION FOR PO1 (ONLINE RECRUITMENT) | HUB.INFO101

                                                           by: Aether Rhynes  HOW TO APPLY AS A POLICE OFFICER 1? APPLICATION SYSTEM ( R...