CONNECT WITH US

follow me on twitter follow me on facebook follow me on youtube follow me on instagram follow me on pinterest

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

A GOAT THAT ACTS LIKE A DOG?

by:  Aether

I love seeing animals who have skills especially parrots that can talk, dogs and cats that can do a lot of tasks. But have you seen a goat that does something extraordinary? Or anyone who wants to teach goats to act just like a trained dog?




Ccto:


I'm just wondering on the goat's owner in the video below, how he managed to train that goat? For other people, they could just prefer cute dogs. But,  I was amazed that he was indeed successful in teaching this one in a kind goat. He taught the goat well and it really catches the eyes of the netizens.


I hope I can see more goat like this in the future. This is my first time seeing a goat that knows how to ask food, ride a motorcycle and obey his owner.











google.com, pub-7685223415137546, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

1 comment:

  1. I have just received a loan of $800,000 from this man Dr. James Eric in less than 24 hours. He is a sincere and trustworthy gentleman I admit For all your loan application needs, contact him at his: Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp: +918929509036 For more information.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

PNP APPLICATION FOR PO1 (ONLINE RECRUITMENT) | HUB.INFO101

                                                           by: Aether Rhynes  HOW TO APPLY AS A POLICE OFFICER 1? APPLICATION SYSTEM ( R...